Re: [buckminster-dev] Naming of components that are not projects

Philip Dodds wrote:
It might be worth looking at some of the latest stuff from the Kepler project - we have been putting together information about the collaboration model (a set of meta-data around both projects and there external resources) - this has the model of a repository within it too.

Hi Philip,
Thanks. I'll have a look at that. We need to extend Bucky to be able to materialize things like a target platform, workspace templates, etc. Things that for many reasons cannot be kept within workspace meta-data. Some kind of meta-data repository must come into play somewhere and it must be shared by more then one workspace.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top