Re: [buckminster-dev] cspec documentation

Hi Marc,
As you noted, there's not much documentation bundled with the product yet. Our approach is to let the initial docs percolate a while on our wiki http://wiki.tada.se/wiki/display/buckminster/Home before we turn it into more formal docs.

me wrote:
Where do I find some documentation relating the xml-files (like
.cspec)?

Look for "Key Concepts". There you will find links to "Component Specification" (cspec) and "Resource Map" (rmap).

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top