[buckminster-dev] Buckminster Build Process : Some Questions

Hi,
As you know, automated build conforms serveral actions / stages. I would
like to know the followings with respect to the buckminster :

    1.Is it possilbe to create a site as as result of build process like in
Maven creates ?
    2.How it handles the JUnit tests ? Is it possible to produce a test
report in HTML format ?
    3.Is buckminster needs a central repository for dependencies ? or
dependencies can be picked up from any location or filesystem
       paths ?
    4.After build process is finished, and I want to deploy these recently
produced artifacts to remote server (HTTP or FTP), is there
      some standard functionality available as a part of Buckminster, which
can handle this ?
    5.Is it possible to hook my own eclipse plugin into buckminster build
process ? Like in Maven, you can write a plugin and call that to
       peform desired action ?
    6.Is buckminster is able to pull artifacts from Maven 2 repositories ?

     My aploligies if I have asked stupid questions!

     Thanks for you help!

    Regards.

Back to the top