[buckminster-dev] Update Manager for buckminster workaround or does not work at all ?

Title: Message
Hi,

I am trying to install buckminster using Eclipse update manager as described under :

http://wiki.tada.se/wiki/display/buckminster/Getting+Started

But, for a while it tries to contact the given URL and comes out with a message that "Network connection problems encountered during the search"

Is this a bug / problem ? or I am doing something wrong.

If I try to access the buckminster update site (following)  using web browser :

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/buckminster/updates

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

download.eclipse.org
Fri Aug 4 02:46:23 2006
Apache