Re: [buckminster-dev] ResourceMap and properties

Kenneth Ölwing wrote:
... if you ask Eclipse to do File/Open File... you can indeed give an
> URL. BUT:
the stupid thing gets downloaded locally first, and *then* our cquery parser comes in and get's handed a systemId to the local location.

This sucks big-time. We have to find a solution that somehow hands us the original URL. Explorer is not aware of the SSL settings used by Buckminster. And what if we use a scheme that Explorer is unaware of (Eclipse introduces a few)? What happens on other platforms?

- thomas

Back to the top