Re: [buckminster-dev] Dog food test doesn't work

Hi Michael,
I know what the problem is now. Definitely a bug in Buckminster :-)
We apparently cache the default rmap. Try deleting <your workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.buckminster.core/local.rmap.copy.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Quoting Thomas Hallgren <thhal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Are you absolutely sure that the configuration that you display below
stems from the Eclipse used when you get the error? The reason I'm
asking is that you get paths generated with backslash in them. That was
a bug in our first release. I can't see how such paths can be generated
if you use M1sp001.

Hi Thomas,

Yes 100% sure.  I even did a clean install of Eclipse + Subclipse + Buckminster
to make sure nothing else was impacting it.  I ran the test, got the error,
then in the same instance, produced the config log.

Perhaps it is a workspace issue (is buckminster storing any preferences)?  I'll
try with a new workspace tonight.

Regards,
Michael.

--