Re: [buckminster-dev] Dog food test doesn't work

Quoting Thomas Hallgren <thhal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Are you absolutely sure that the configuration that you display below
> stems from the Eclipse used when you get the error? The reason I'm
> asking is that you get paths generated with backslash in them. That was
> a bug in our first release. I can't see how such paths can be generated
> if you use M1sp001.

Hi Thomas,

Yes 100% sure.  I even did a clean install of Eclipse + Subclipse + Buckminster
to make sure nothing else was impacting it.  I ran the test, got the error,
then in the same instance, produced the config log.

Perhaps it is a workspace issue (is buckminster storing any preferences)?  I'll
try with a new workspace tonight.

Regards,
Michael.

--