[buckminster-dev] plugin se.tada.util.sax

Hi,

I've been working on a project with very similar aims, although, as it's
largely been a one man effort and a company internal project, it's far less
abstract and flexible. Nontheless, I was surprised and pleased by the number
of  similar concepts and ideas. Possibly I'd be able to contribute to
Buckminster at some point.

While browsing the source I noticed that the org.eclipse.buckminster.core
plugin references a se.tada.util.sax plugin (in the MANIFEST.MF file). This
plugin does however not seem to be present in CVS. Would it be possible for
you to make this plugin available (or add it to CVS)?

Regards,

Knut Wannheden

Back to the top