Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Custom tasks not appearing in BPMN2 Diagram Editor palette

Bob,

Thanks for the suggestion. However,  I tried moving the .wid and
drools.rulebase.conf files to the same folder as the process file and that
does not work.
I also tried various combinations of different location and use of META-INF
folder to no avail.

I have a BPMN2Definitions.wid file in <PROJECT>/src/resources/META_INF
containing:

import org.drools.process.core.datatype.impl.type.ObjectDataType;
import org.drools.process.core.datatype.impl.type.StringDataType;

[
  // the Sketch Task work item
  [
    "name" : "Sketch",
    "parameters" : [
      "sketch" : new StringDataType()
    ],
    "displayName" : "Sketch Task",
    "icon" : "icons/person.gif"
    ]
]

Where resources/icons contains the relevant icons.
This is referenced by drools.rulebase.conf in the same META-INF folder,
containing:

drools.workDefinitions = BPMN2Definitions.wid

I don't know if it is significant, but I am not using the BPMN2 project
nature because of the 'over-eager' validation rules it applies. This has not
caused a problem in the past with the use of custom/domain-specific tasks.

Thanks, Steve.