Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Custom tasks not appearing in BPMN2 Diagram Editor palette

Hi again Steve,

If you try moving these files to the same folder as the process file you are editing, do the Custom Tasks show up in the toolpalette then?

Bob

Following a recent update, custom tasks no longer seem to appear in the BPMN2 Diagram Editor. Specifically the custom options in the palette have gone, even though they are configured.

This functionality worked in the recent past (1 to 2 weeks ago) and I have not changed the configuration, so has there been a change in the way domain specific work definitions are configured?

I have a definitions.wid file, and a drools.rulebase.conf that references it, defined in a META-INF folder under my main project folder.

I have Eclipse Indigo, JBPM 5.4 Final, BPMN2 Editor 0.1.0.201211021017 org.eclipse.bpmn2.modeler.feature.feature.group Eclipse.org

Thanks, Steve.