[bpmn-user] cannot create BPMN flow connection in Eclipse classic 3.4.1 and STPall_in_one04092007

Hello, I tried to figure this out for 2 days but has no progress. I appreciate your insight!

My goal is to use Eclipse creating BPMN diagram, then print it...

I follow the instruction (http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-eclipse-stpatlode.html), which requires these two component installed.

1)Eclipse Classic: V3.3.1
2) Eclipse SOA Tools Platform (STP) VI200710300730

However I can only find these two version from eclipse.org:
1)eclipse-SDK-3.4.1-win32.zip, around 155MB
2)stp_all_in_one04092007.zip, around 56MB (from http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_All_In_One_Package)

After Installation, I can create a project and then a BPMN diagram, but here is the problem, I try to create a flow connection, it won't let me to do so... when I use the drag and drop method to create the flow connection, there is always a stop sign display around the mouse, and it doesn't work. Same thing apply to Message connection...

Then I saw this: Eclipse Modeling Tools (includes Incubating components)
eclipse-modeling-ganymede-SR1-incubation-win32.zip

is this component same as Eclipse SOA Tools Platform (STP)? should I use this instead of STP?

You help is greatly appreciated!

Steve

Back to the top