Re: [stp-dev] Re: [bpmn-dev] Promote build BPMN 1.0.2

Hi Nick,

> artifacts.xml or artifacts.jar
> content.xml or content.jar
> plugins/*.jar.pack.gz
> features/*.jar

As I suspected...

> site.xml is only required if you expect anyone to unpack the zip and use it
> with Eclipse3.3 or earlier, or a p2-disabled version of Eclipse 3.4+. It is
> needed, however, to generate categori(es) for your metadata (artifacts.*,
> content.*).

The way we work it is we produce the site first, then
p2ize it (using a script which you will probably recognise),
so as to capture the category stuff.

> "rebuild it by hand" sounds like an error-prone and time-consuming step.

Oh I was just trying this format for delivery out to see if
it makes sense - so first time around. I'll automate it if
Antoine thinks its a good plan :)

> Have you met Athena [1]?

I have - and there's no doubt about it, she's cute, but STP
build is goin' steady with Buckminster for now! ;)

thanks!
 --oh

Back to the top