Re: [stp-dev] Re: [bpmn-dev] Promote build BPMN 1.0.2

> That zip contains a feature.jar, but no p2 metadata or site.xml. To install
> it I therefore have to unpack the zip, unpack the feature.jar, and dump
> everything in dropins/ ... right?
>
> Could the zip include p2 metadata so it's easier to use?

I'm sure it could! And it will in a couple of minutes once I just rebuild
it by hand.

It still has jars + pack.gz files in it - are the jars redundant now,
can I just leave them out?  Is there any point in including the
site.xml and the digest now with the p2 metadata in place? Small
questions indeed, but just checking to see if there any places to
cut fat.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top