Re: [bpel-dev] Discuss the new BPEL wizard

Hi Bob,

Le 11/11/2011 12:16, Bob Brodt a écrit :p { margin: 0; }
1. after entering text in the WSDL URL field, none of the buttons seem to work, even if I completely erase the text field.

The text widget must lost the focus so that the given address is analyzed.
I think "Enter" works too. I will check for it. Maybe I can add a widget decoration or a tool tip to explain it.

2. it would be nice to offer the ability to browse for WSDLs in the workspace as well as the file system.

OK. I will add it.

Regards,

                   Vincent.

--