Re: [bpel-dev] Discuss the new BPEL wizard

Hi Vincent,

Love the new wizard :) One small bug and one small addition I'd like to see fixed:

1. after entering text in the WSDL URL field, none of the buttons seem to work, even if I completely erase the text field.
2. it would be nice to offer the ability to browse for WSDLs in the workspace as well as the file system.

A related question came up the other day: does anyone out there still use WSIL for web service discovery/inspection? Should we consider UDDI as an alternative?

This is good stuff :)

Bob

Here is a video illustrating the top-down approach.
http://vimeo.com/31840439

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer