Re: [bpel-dev] Need Help in designing a workkflow

Thank you Denis it worked perfectly.

Regards,
Mariana

From: ddweerasiri@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:45:43 +0530
To: bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [bpel-dev] Need Help in designing a workkflow

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Mariana Braga <mariianabraga@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I am designing a Workflow using BPEL Designer Project and I got stuck in one procedue.
I am invoking 3 web services (WS), two of the receive and send a string and they are easily connected, but the problem I have is with the 3rd WS where I receive 3 inputs and the output is only one.
There must be a way to connect the output from the previous web service and the input of this one and this 3rd one receive the other 2 inputs from the user even if we are using it in the end of the workflow.
Here what you need to do is
1. Use an Assign activity and construct the input to the 3rd WS (from 2 inputs from user + 3rd input from previous WS)

I was thinking on adding a Receive before the invocation of the 3rd WB.
No need, as the workflow has already received the required user inputs from the first Receive activity. You can use the input variable used in this Receive activity to retrieve the 2 inputs required for the 3rd WS.

Denis

Can anyone help me?

Thanking you in advance,