[bpel-dev] Need Help in designing a workkflow

Hello

I am designing a Workflow using BPEL Designer Project and I got stuck in one procedue.
I am invoking 3 web services (WS), two of the receive and send a string and they are easily connected, but the problem I have is with the 3rd WS where I receive 3 inputs and the output is only one.
There must be a way to connect the output from the previous web service and the input of this one and this 3rd one receive the other 2 inputs from the user even if we are using it in the end of the workflow.

I was thinking on adding a Receive before the invocation of the 3rd WB.

Can anyone help me?

Thanking you in advance,