Von: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Wayne Beaton
Gesendet: Sa 23.4.11 07:35
An: bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [bpel-dev] Translation of BPEL Designer

I've sent a note to Webmaster.

Wayne

On 04/22/2011 01:02 PM, Bob Brodt wrote:

	Hi all,

	I registered the BPEL project with Babel last week, but it hasn't appeared in the list of available projects in the babel translate page. Now it looks like http://babel.eclipse.org/ is offline. Anybody know what's going on?

	Robert ("Bob") Brodt
	Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
	JBoss by Red Hat

		Hi Bob. BPEL is not registered with Babel. There are registration instructions here:

		http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/map_files.php

		It should only take a couple of minutes to get started.

		The Babel team has a means to accept bulk imports; contact them if you already have translations and/or using the online translation tool is cumbersome.

		http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/translate.php

		Wayne