Re: [bpel-dev] Does BPEL Designer work on Mac?

The log you have attached contains a security warning. Can't you click "OK" and install the plugins? What happened after you click "OK"?

At WSO2 we have bundled BPEL editor into one package with several other plugins developed by WSO2, can you try that. You can download it from here[1]. I have used it with Mac OS X without any issues.

Thanks
Milinda

[1] http://wso2.org/library/carbon-studio