Von: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Neto
Gesendet: Mi 2.2.11 18:20
An: bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [bpel-dev] Does BPEL Designer work on Mac?

Hi,

I'm a new user of BPEL Designer. I commonly use a Mac to develop. I spent all this afternoon trying to install the BPEL Designer in a Mac machine, I couldn't get success. However, It works perfectly in a Windows XP machine. So, have this plugin any dependence with Windows, or I'm doing something wrong?

NIce regards,
Neto

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top