Re: [bpel-dev] Does BPEL Designer work on Mac?

Hi Neto,

I have a mac mini that I use for compatibility testing the BPEL Designer (and other stuff) and it was working on OS-X 10 (snow leopard) the last time I looked. I'll give it another go and let you know if I run into any problems.

Regards,

Bob

Robert ("Bob") Brodt
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss Riftsaw
JBoss by Red Hat

Hi,

I'm a new user of BPEL Designer. I commonly use a Mac to develop. I spent all this afternoon trying to install the BPEL Designer in a Mac machine, I couldn't get success. However, It works perfectly in a Windows XP machine. So, have this plugin any dependence with Windows, or I'm doing something wrong?

NIce regards,
Neto