[bpel-dev] bpel target platform

Hi There,

We're students from Germany and want to try to compile the BPEL-Project by ourselself.
We tried to install the target-platform with the following plugins and versions:
Eclipse 3.4.2
EMF 2.4.2
GEF 3.4.2
DTP 1.6.0 - 1.6.2 + Features
WTP 2.0.0 and 2.0.3

But there were errors installing WTP 2.0.x. We run in some weird dependencies. Some packages required org.eclipse.core.resources v3.2.0-3.4.0, other want the version 3.5.0-4.0.0.
Is there some way to set up the target-platform to compile the BPEL source code?

Best Regards
Simon Franz

Back to the top