[bpel-dev] Please vote for the new commiter named Bob Brobt

Hi guys,

I am Grid Qian, a eclipse bpel project committer. Two days ago, I nominated Bob Brobt as a new bpel project committer.
He is from RedHat(JBoss) and has worked for eclipse many years(for other eclipse projects). These months, he created
many issues and attached patches for them. I have applied these patches and tested for them. They are all ok.
Please vote for the nomination of Bob Brobt.
Thanks a lot!

Grid Qian

Back to the top