[bpel-dev] Adding Process Cleanup Section

Hello,
I'm trying to add the process cleanup section[1] for the deployment descriptor forms editor in eclipse BPEL editor. I've got a modified XML schema that contains the definition of this new section and I tried to regenerate the model code for it. Following is the approach that I've taken so far in generating code.

First I changed all  '@generated' annotations into '@customized' in existing model code to prevent overwriting existing code that have been generated by the older schema.
Then I replaced all occurrences of "http://www.apache.org/ode/schemas/dd/2007/03" with "http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/apache/ode/deploy/model/dd" both in the xsd and the existing code and regenerated code. Even if the generated code didn't show any error and seemed to compile correctly, I couldn't get the forms editor running from it (i.e. the older one). What I wanted was to make sure that the newly generated model code was ok and then to implement the new feature to the existed forms editor by using that code. However, this doesn't seem to work.
If you have any suggestions to help me regenerate code correctly or if there's something wrong with my approach, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

[1] http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-InstanceDataCleanup

--
Best Regards,