Re: [bpel-dev] Modifying attributes of a custom activity via property tab

Hi Keheliya,

attributes of model elements should be modified using commands. As an example you may e.g. take a look at NameSection and SetNameCommand. (modifies the name of an activity)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Michael Illiger

WebSphere BPM Development - BPEL and BSM Editor
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Dept. 4722, WDS Business Process Solutions Development 1

Phone: +49-7031-16-1273  IBM Deutschland
E-Mail: milliger@xxxxxxxxxx  Schoenaicher Str. 220
 71032 Boeblingen
 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294