Re: [bpel-dev] generate the .bpel file from an EMF model

BPEL Reader and BPEL Writer most certainly don't work with an XMI file.
Where do you have that XMI from ? Did you create your own EMF model ?

Currently, the BPEL Reader and BPEL Writer populate/serialise to/from an
EMF model that exists (org.eclipse.bpel.model). However, the inout and
output must always be standard BPEL 2.0 XML syntax, not XMI. I don't think
you can use the BPEL model for what you are trying to achieve (but I admit,
I havent fully understood what you are trying to do).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Moser

WebSphere BPM Architecture - Team Lead BPEL, BSM & Selector Editors
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1
IBM Deutschland
Schoenaicher Str. 220
71032 Boeblingen
Phone: +49-7031-16-4304
Fax: +49-7031-16-4890
E-Mail: smoser@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht
Stuttgart, HRB 243294