[bpel-dev] generate the .bpel file from an EMF model

Hi,

I want to generate the .bpel file  (myBpel.bpel) from an EMF model (myProcess.xmi) already created

 I tried to roam around the classes like BPELWriter, BPELFactoryImpl, BPELResourceImpl etc...

What I am trying to do is to load the Process form the xmi file (EMF model) and I then want to use write(BPELResource, OutputStream) method to to generate the .bpel

first am i assuming it right and second could you give me example for loading process from xmi fil and generating .bpel file

regards,

Back to the top