[bpel-dev] XQuey Error in BPEL: "The expression in <bpel:to> is not a variable reference expression."

Hello,

I have face a strange problem while validating XQuery's in BPEL Assignment. I am trying to map from a variable to Output message of BPEL process , but I get " The _expression_ in <bpel:to> is not a variable reference _expression_."  ( FinalAssignment in the attached BPEL) . While the pointed out XQuery  is correct. I am dealing with this error for two days, but I didn't find anything.
I am   using  BPEL Designer 0.4.0 .

Any comment is appreciated.
The BPEL script and the respective WSDL file is attched to this email.

regards,
/Shahab
ICT school
KTH, Stockholm