[bpel-dev] BPEL Validation

Hello,

I have already sent a similar email today, but just to give more clarification of what I expect from validation.
I see that "org.eclipse.bpel.validatore" plug-in is responsible for static BEPL validation. I have installed BPEL designer  0.4.0 on Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede . But It does not do any kind of validation even when the tags are not complaint with BPEL schema, neither where it points to a WSDL file in "import" which does not exist!

So question is : whether  BPEL validation   is included in BEPL designer? what does it do really (just  schema validation or more) ?

regards,
/Shahab

Back to the top