To: bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [bpel-dev] two EditParts for one model
From: MILLIGER@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:04:12 +0100

Hey Yunxiao

I don't think that you need two adapters. It should be enough to implement both org.eclipse.gef.EditPartFactory and org.eclipse.bpel.ui.adapters.ITrayEditPartFactory by one adapter. Take a look at org.eclipse.bpel.ui.adapters.ProcessAdapter: This one creates Process-EditParts in the canvas and in the tray! And that's exactly what you need I guess.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Michael Illiger

Software Developer - BPEL Editor / WID
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions Development 1

Phone: +49-7031-16-1273  IBM Deutschland
E-Mail: milliger@xxxxxxxxxx  Schoenaicher Str. 220

 71032 Boeblingen

 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294