[bpel-dev] How can I get all activities in a scope or even in the process?

Hey,

can somebody tell me, how can I get all activities that are nested in different depth in a scope or in the process?
Can I do this following the Outline that illustrates all activities too? And if yes, how can I show this simplified outline (without variables, partnerlinks...)
in the property views of scopes or process?  Or does somebody have besser ideas?

Thanks a lot

Yunxiao

Windows Live Messenger Beta: Jetzt die neue Windows Live Messenger Beta-Version testen!

Back to the top