Re: [bpel-dev] Bug creating a new Bpel project on Debug mode

This happens when you run on Ganymede .. Apply the patch attached, and at
least that problem is gone

(See attached file: OS_34Port-2.patch)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Simon Daniel Moser

Team Lead BPEL Editor - Websphere Integration Developer (WID)
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
Business Process Solutions Development 1

 Phone:            +49-7031-16-4304           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                 image moved
                                                                                    to file:
                                                                               pic17996.gif)

 Fax:              +49-7031-16-4890           Schoenaicher Str. 220

 E-Mail:           smoser@xxxxxxxxxx          71032 Boeblingen

                                              Germany

 IBM Deutschland
 Research &