[bpel-dev] Bug creating a new Bpel project on Debug mode

Hi all,
 I'm trying to debug (through debug mode) my bpel plugin and I've come accross a bug when creating a new Bpel project.
As I thought that came from my modifs I decided to debug the original Bpel plugin (freshly updated from CVS) and I got the same result :-(

It happens at the very beginning when I want to create a Bpel project. See the pic attached.
It says that it was not able to load the NewBpelProjectWizard class ...

Any idea?

Thanx,

--mke