Re: [bpel-dev] PartnerLink Creation during the import

Hey Marco,

yes - the purpose of the artifacts.wsdl is to store the BPEL WSDL
extensions (such as PartnerLinkTypes and properties and propertyAliases) to
a central backing file. Thus, when you create a Partner in the BPEL editor,
it gets stored there.

For your scenario, what you'd need to do is: You have to create a
PartnerLink (in the BPEL) that points to a PartnerLinkType (in the
artifacts WSDL), where the PartnerLinkType has a role (either inbound, or
outbound, or both), and that role points to the portType that you just
added.

HTH
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen