[bpel-dev] PartnerLink Creation during the import

Hi to all,

I would like to automatically add the partnerlinks while the import of a wsdl file. In this way I read the name of the porttype from the wsdl, I create a PartnerLinkImpl object (givin to it the name of the port type + “plt” extension), then I get the PartnerLink’s tray and I add the partnerlink to it.

Should I add it even to the artifatcs file?

Anybody could explain me which is the aim of this file?

Thank you,

Marco

Back to the top