Re: [bpel-dev] Literal is not a valid XML

Hey Oleg,

good catch! This is one of the items that I obviously missed when moving
the thing towards BPEL 2.0 ;-)
So the answer is yes, we need to put in an "literal" layer

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen