Re: [bpel-dev] question about commands

Hi

I just took a quick look at this. In my opinion BPELCopyCommand shouldn't extend AutoUndoCommand because the underlying AutoUndoRecorder only records EMF changes of Type ADD, REMOVE, SET, UNSET, MOVE, ADD_MANY, REMOVE_MANY. And hopefully none of these changes occure when pressing Ctrl+C :-) I agree that BPELCopyCommand shouldn't change the command stack and dirty the editor.
The two fields undo and redo seem to be unused.

Cheers
Michael

Software Developer - BPEL Editor / WID
WSS Business Process Solutions Development 1
Dept. 4722, Bldg. 71032-01, Room 086
IBM Böblingen Laboratory
Schönaicherstr. 220, D-71032 Böblingen

Notes: Michael Illiger2/Germany/IBM
Internet:
milliger@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: ++49-(0)7031-16-1273
Fax: ++49-(0)7031-16-4890

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Jetter
Board of Management: Herbert Kircher (Chairman)
Corporate Seat: Böblingen
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294