From: bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon D Moser
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:01 PM
To: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.
Cc: BPEL Designer project developer discussions.; bpel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [bpel-dev] Namespaces maps

I dont remember why we are using two. Does one implementation use the other
under the covers  ?
Anyway, I second the opinion that there should really be one.

Cheers
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration  Mail:        IBM Deutschland          (Embedded
 Developer Development  smoser@de.i  Entwicklung GmbH         image
 Team Lead BPEL Editor  bm.com       Vorsitzender des         moved to
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.      Phone:       Aufsichtsrats: Martin    file:
 71032-01, Room 086     +49-7031-16  Jetter                   pic08994.g
 Websphere Solutions    -4304        Geschäftsführung:        if)I'm
 and Services           Fax:         Herbert Kircher          speaking
 IBM Deutschland        +49-7031-16  Sitz der Gesellschaft:   at
 Entwicklung GmbH       -4890        Böblingen                EclipseCon
 Schönaicherstr. 220,                Registergericht:         2008
 D - 71032 Boeblingen                Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
                                     HRB 243294