[bpel-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

 Im working on creating a standalone bpel validator using your exsisting validator code.

As I readed in the code documentation the idea of the validator was to run independent of eclipse, emf, wtp, etc.

I was thinking about creating my own Adaptader that can read a bpel process and creates the INode structure. Also I need to extend a new ModelQueryImpl to resolve the stuff. and then validate via the Runner class.

Is my approach correct?

I think this question is mostly for Michal Chmielewski because all the validator code is tagged by him.

Thanks in advance.

Hernan.