[bpel-dev] MessageExchange feature released

Hi BPEL Designer community,

I am pleased to annouce yet another step forward towards getting a full
BPEL 2.0 compliant BPEL Designer: we just released a bigger chunk of code,
and the BPEL Designer now also supports messageExchanges, as required by
the BPEL 2.0 specification. The feature is available both on a process as
well as a scope level, and integrated in the same way as e.g. correlation
sets. Everybody, please give a big applause to Miriam who just did her
first piece of open source software (and after reviewing, I have to say she
did it really well!)
You can get the latest code from CVS (HEAD), in case you're interested, and
give it a try...

Cheers
Simon

ps.: The current icon is just a placeholder and will be replaced soon, so
pls. don't get hung up on that ;-)

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration  Mail:        IBM Deutschland         (Embedded
 Developer Development  smoser@de.i  Entwicklung GmbH        image
 Team Lead BPEL Editor  bm.com       Vorsitzender des        moved to
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.      Phone:       Aufsichtsrats: Martin   file:
 71032-01, Room 086     +49-7031-16  Jetter                  pic09028.g
 Websphere Solutions    -4304        Geschäftsführung:       if)I'm
 and Services           Fax:         Herbert Kircher         speaking
 IBM Deutschland        +49-7031-16  Sitz der Gesellschaft:  at
 Entwicklung GmbH       -4890        Böblingen               EclipseCon
 Schönaicherstr. 220,                Registergericht:        2008
 D – 71032 Boeblingen                Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
                                     HRB 243294