Re: [bpel-dev] How load into the Process class the PortType?

Daniela Butano wrote:
Hi,
I generated a resource that points to the file that I want to load into the class Process, I instanced the BPELReader
in the following way:

   ResourceSet resourceSet = new ResourceSetImpl();
URI bpelUri = URI.createFileURI(bpelFile.getFullPath().toString()); InputStream inputStream = null;
       try {
inputStream = resourceSet.getURIConverter().createInputStream(bpelUri);
       } catch(IOException ioe) {
MessageDialog.openError(shell, "Ode Plug-in", "Errors during deploy....");
           return;
       }
BPELResource bpelRes = (BPELResource)new BPELResourceFactoryImpl().createResource(bpelUri);
       BPELReader reader = new BPELReader();
       reader.read(bpelRes, inputStream);
      Process process = (Process)bpelResource.getContents().get(0);

The process contains all informations retrieved by the .bpel file (name, imports, activities......) but of course 1.the partner links don't contain the port type (these data should be loaded by the other resources: *.wsdl) 2.I have problems to retrieve the PartnerLinkType QName, in fact the method BPELServicesUtility.getQName(plt) return null
       PartnerLinkType plt = partnerLink.getPartnerLinkType();
       String pltName = BPELServicesUtility.getQName(plt).getLocalPart();

Based on what's in BPELServicesUtility.getQName(plt) I am just not sure how .getLocalPart() could return null as there is a check in the QName constructor to make sure localpart is never null.

True ?

-m

So, how can I load the missing information into the process?
I took a look at the BPELEditor class (the method load() suggested in an other thread) but I didn't find the solution......

Thanks