[bpel-dev] FromParts and ToParts commited

Hi,

We just commited some code for BPEL 2.0 part-mapping stuff for our PartnerActivities.

I had to change our model classes for FromPart, ToPart, FromParts, ToParts and all PartnerActivities. I also tried to implement the EMF-DOM reconciliation stuff. for these classes.
> Oleg: could you please review the changes I did in our model plugin and tell me if I missed anything?

In the property pages I tried to reuse the "combo-box widgets" Michal introduce for Partner, Operation and Variable in InvokeImplSection. This works quite well with some minor issues. E.g. there are not always all variables with matching types listed in the proposal box. And the "fault-name" combo box doesn't provide any proposals.
> Michal: if you find some time could you please take a look at #updatePartMappingWidgets in InvokeVariablesSection and review if I used your widgets as they are intended to use? And could you also please take a look at the faultname stuff for Reply. If I look at the CVS history I wonder if this has ever worked...

Oh, and not to forget: We also commited Oleg's latest source-tab patch (sourcetab-20071116.patch)

Cheers Michael

Software Developer - BPEL Editor / WID
WSS Business Process Solutions Development 1
Dept. 4722, Bldg. 71032-01, Room 086
IBM Böblingen Laboratory
Schönaicherstr. 220, D-71032 Böblingen

Notes: Michael Illiger2/Germany/IBM
Internet:
milliger@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: ++49-(0)7031-16-1273
Fax: ++49-(0)7031-16-4890

IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Jetter
Board of Management: Herbert Kircher (Chairman)
Corporate Seat: Böblingen
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

Back to the top