[bpel-dev] about BPEL extension

Hi,

I totally agree with Ralf and Jonathan. It will be great if the modules can be
extensible/configurable, instead of modifying the source code! In fact, I am also very interested
in developing a simplified BPEL designer based on Eclipse BEPL. It will be very helpful if I can
extend the current Eclipse BPEL or config it according to my own preference instead of modifying
the source code. However, I don't know the current status as I mentioned in my former email.
Again, if I want to extend the functionality or interface based on Eclipse BPEL today, what's the
extension point? How should I do now? If the current Eclipse BPEL stable enough? Is there any
sample working workflow made by Eclipse BPEL?

I really appreciate if someone can give me some hint or documents.
Sammy