[bpel-dev] question about current status of Eclipse BPEL

Hi, there,

I am very interested in this Eclipse BPEL project and want to do some extension based on it.
However, I don't know what's the current status. for example, the workflow can be executed or not?
if there is a simple example workflow? also, the current available "BPEL Project Extension Points"
is pretty old. is there any new updating about this? I really need to know how to extend.

by the way, another question is that if this Eclipse BPEL project can be running as a standalone
application instead of Eclipse Plugin?

any suggestion or feedback will be greatly appriciated!
Sammy