Re: [bpel-dev] Model extensibility

Hi Michal,

thanks for the encouragement! :-)

I´m just wondering how I would get a new extensionActivity (e.g. a SemanticCopyOperation)
integrated into the BPELeditor with all necessary interactions (creation, editing of properties, serialization, export into an BPR archive,...) using plugins only and not modifying any of the existing code (like Factories, Adapters, ...)

I have seen there is a package called "org.eclipse.bpel.common
.extension.model" (+ sub-packages).
I´ll probably need to use/extend this part of the BPEL project, right?

I have seen and understood the extensionPoint-examples like the paletteAddition,
but I don´t know how to use the paletteAddition plugin for custom extensionActivities like the mentioned SemanticCopyOperation.

An example of how to integrate new extension elements into the editor would be great.
If that is too much work maybe just some hints, which classes are most important, would be helpful as well.

Thanks a lot,

Ralf