[bpel-dev] Re: Source tab patch

Dennis,

I've updated head and I just a couple of comments.

There is a lot of stuff that is broken right now. Not sure what Simon had done with respect to a sanity test but at least it would nice to know that obvious stuff was not working.

Here is what I see broken:

1) The undo/redo stuff is broken for element drag/drop on the map.

2) If I have sequence and add an empty activity before that then move into the sequence somehow I have 2 empty activities in the sequence. If a play with just a sequence and an empty activity I can do a lot of visual damage :-)

3) The duplicate and copy and paste are equally broken too.

4) Editing with 2 copies of the editor open (so 2 editors open for one file, one shown in source view, the other in design view) does not seem to work either.

5) Adding a variable does not work.

I know this like wishing that faires existed ....

-michal

Ushakov, Dennis wrote:

Hi, Michal!

I’ve started porting my changes to the HEAD and created first patch.

It improves reconciliation algorithm to handle all nodes in the EMF tree. I’ve tried to make it minimal, but some classes were dragged in to resolve compilations issues. They’re needed by other changes that I haven’t ported.

I have some questions:

1. Is it ok to send patches to you, or should I post them at Bugzilla first?

2. I think that it would be better if I send minimal patches as I progress in porting. Is it ok with you?

Thanks,

Dennis

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
Registered legal address: 125252, Moscow, Russian Federation,
Chapayevsky Per, 14.

Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp,
W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321

"Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top