Re: [bpel-dev] Query queryLanguage attribute

Thanks to Michal for fixing this already.

I have another question about Assigns and BPEL 2.0 compliance.  I have seen
several comments online about how the 2.0 spec requires that variables be
initialized with literal values before they can be manipulated.  I was
looking through the spec for confirmation of this and found the following
passages:

8.1
An attempt during process execution to read a variable or, in the case of a
message type variable, a part of a variable before it is initialized MUST
result in the standard bpel:uninitializedVariable fault. This includes the
<invoke> and <reply> activity, where the presence of an uninitialized part
also results in the standard fault bpel:uninitializedVariable.

8.4.2
Using <copy> to initialize variables
When the destination selected by the to-spec in a <copy> operation is
un-initialized, which is either an entire WS-BPEL variable or a message
part, that destination MUST first be initialized before executing the
replacement rules defined above, as if the following has been applied:
* For complex type and simple type variables or message parts, initialize to
a skeleton structure composed of a DII and an anonymous Document Element
EII.
* For element based variables or message parts, initialize to a skeleton
structure composed of a DII and an Document Element EII with the name
matching the element name used in variable declaration.

This is confusing!  Are there any plans to add special handling for this to
the BPEL designer?

Thank you.
-Jon