Re: [bpel-dev] Query queryLanguage attribute

Hi Jonathan,

no, this needs to be changed when we want to claim full BPEL2.0 compliance.
I guess that has been overlooked until now.
Can I ask you file a bug for that ?

Thanks
Simon

Simon Moser, M.Eng.

 Websphere Integration       Mail:           IBM Deutschland Entwicklung
 Developer Development       smoser@xxxxxx.  GmbH
 Team Lead BPEL Editor       com             Vorsitzender des
 Dept. 4722, Bldg.           Phone:          Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
 71032-01, Room 086          +49-7031-16-43  Geschäftsführung: Herbert
 Websphere Solutions and     04              Kircher
 Services                    Fax:            Sitz der Gesellschaft:
 IBM Deutschland             +49-7031-16-48  Böblingen
 Entwicklung GmbH            90              Registergericht: Amtsgericht
 Schönaicherstr. 220, D –                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294
 71032 Boeblingen

             Jonathan Coogan
             <Jonathan.Coogan@
             Attachmate.com>                                            To
             Sent by:                  "BPEL Designer project developer
             bpel-dev-bounces@         discussions."
             eclipse.org               <bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             07/19/2007 10:50                                      Subject
             PM                        [bpel-dev] Query queryLanguage
                                       attribute

             Please respond to
              "BPEL Designer
             project developer
               discussions."
             <bpel-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

When I assign from an expression to a variable I get the following BPEL..

<bpws:assign name="Assign" validate="no">
   <bpws:copy>
      <bpws:from><![CDATA[concat('Hello,',
$input.payload/tns:input)]]></bpws:from>
      <bpws:to part="payload" variable="output">
         <bpws:query queryLanguage="
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xpath-19991116
"><![CDATA[/tns:result]]></bpws:query>
      </bpws:to>
   </bpws:copy>
</bpws:assign>

The BPEL 2.0 spec leads me to believe that the queryLanguage attribute
should be " urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath1.0”.

Does this need to be changed or am I missing something?

Thank you.
bpel-dev mailing list
bpel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx