Re: [patch2 = patch1 + moving properties tab]] RE: [bpel-dev] separating core andview functionality inBPELEditor (was: RE: Our Dom Facading Knowlegde)

Tishkov, Vitaly V wrote:
Hi there,

The second patch contains the first one and also moves properties tab related code from BPELEditor.java to BPELMultipageEditorPart.java.

This patch also fixes the problem with the "Properties are not available" message instead of contents at the properties tab.

I have a question about the following method in BPELEditor:

protected String getPaletteAdditionsContributorId() {
	if (contributorID == null) {
		ProcessExtension extension = (ProcessExtension) getExtensionMap().get(getProcess());
		if (extension.isSpecCompliant()) {
			contributorID = IBPELUIConstants.BPEL_SPEC_COMPLIANT_EDITOR_ID;
	    	} else {
	    		contributorID = getEditorSite().getId();
	    	}
		return contributorID;
	}
}

Can anyone please explain me in a few words what BPEL_SPEC_COMPLIANT_EDITOR_ID and BPEL_EDITOR_ID are?

Thanks,
	Vitaly.
Cosmic waste :-)

There will be only editor, BPEL_EDITOR_ID

-m

--
Michal Chmielewski, CMTS, Oracle Corp, W:650-506-5952 / M:408-209-9321 "Manuals ?! What manuals ? Son, it's Unix, you just gotta know."

Back to the top