[bpel-dev] Re: Large icons in the BPEL Designer?

Uhhh ... good point. They are used for nothing now (no calls in the call graph).

There was some original intent of this ... but I am not sure what.

-m

Florian wrote:
Hi,

i'm just customizing my adapter for my extension activity.
in the CustomActivityAdapter, beside getSmallImage(Object object), there is also a method getLargeImage(Object object).

But as far as i could see til now, this method is never used.

Where are the large icons (icon/obj20, png's) used ?

Thanks
Florian

Back to the top